ONLINE GRAVITY: Learn the Rules (REMIX ACADEMY - TREASURY ROOM)
Paul X. McCarthy, Author, Online Gravity
Professor Paul X. McCarthy is a leading online business expert and technology entrepreneur. After University, McCarthy worked at IBM to help establish an award-winning digital media business unit and he began to see how all this worldwide screeching was combining to create its own resonance. A new set of unseen economic forces McCarthy terms Online Gravity that are transforming the way we all work, play and learn. His new book of the same name explains and how he has turned this to his advantage and shows how you can too. Online Gravity is being published by Simon and Schuster in New York, London and Sydney in June 2015.
Delegates can expect from this session to get a hands on guide to learn:
1) What is Online Gravity - the key force increasingly powering today's digital economy?
2) Why does Online Gravity happen and how do companies grow and evolve in an all-digital economy?
3) Which companies are the most influential ''Planets'' in today's Online Solar System?
4) What are the Seven laws of Online Gravity and how can you apply them to:
- Decide on a strategy and navigate the best course of action for your company
- Better manage your personal life including your health, education and investments
- Learn what new skills are going to be most valuable in the decade ahead.