The cultural sector is changing rapidly. The rapid rise of new technologies and digital disruption alongside other trends such as the rise of the experience economy is providing incredible new opportunities even in the face of the disruption caused by COVID-19. Over 10 in-depth modules, the Business of Culture course and incubator will show you how to take advantage of these trends and generate the resources to sustain your organisation in uniquely challenging times.
The Incubator is designed for cultural organisations and individual creatives and 10 organisations / individuals will be selected (there is no cost to participate).
Support for the incubator participants includes:
- an orientation workshop to rethink business modeling, explore revenue diversification, new approaches to audiences and experience development and a range of research and ideation tools
- a six-month intensive program to work through Business of Culture course, 10x in-depth online modules to study at your own pace with hundreds of real-life examples, insights and exercises (approximately aiming to complete one module per fortnight)
- regular individual mentoring calls plus a final assessment with the REMIX Co-founders
- peer support through a closed online community sharing insights and advice
- free access to REMIX__Reboot_ digital summit talks on-demand, featuring 20+ leading creative entrepreneurs discussing their experiences and insights (worth $180)
- free attendance at REMIX Sydney summit for inspiration and networking (worth $495)
- 12 months’ access to over 500 online talks from creative leaders worldwide (worth $144)
In addition to this, a further 20 participants who are not successful in their application to the incubator will be invited to undertake the Business of Culture course through self-directed online learning, as well as receiving 12 months’ access to REMIX Academy (usual cost $439).
This program is made possible through support from the City of Sydney
Applications close October 14th, 2021Further details and apply →