REMIX Sydney is back! Australia’s biggest creative industries summit – a national gathering that brings together pioneers from a myriad of industries to explore the future of the creative and cultural industries, creative cities and the creative economy. REMIX Sydney is part of a network of summits held in leafing creative cities including New York, London, Istanbul and Dubai; attended by thousands of creative leaders.
— REMIX Sydney 2023 is a field guide to what’s coming next: 2-days of inspirational talks, discussions and networking. Hear from and meet innovators and changemakers from sectors including the creative industries, media, technology and more.
— Featuring 50+ speakers to be announced over the coming weeks – see the latest speakers below and you can also view our hall of fame to see previous speakers, from the founder of Glastonbury to NASA.
— Social events are integral to the REMIX experience and all tickets include access to the official receptions. Join the best minds from across culture, tech and entrepreneurship to compare notes and create bold new collaborations.
REMIX Sydney is partnering with Vivid, Sydney’s annual festival which attracted a record 2.6 million visitors in 2022. Step into a world of innovative light art, world-class live music performances, game-changing conversations and culinary delights. You will be able to view some of the incredible installations at our official reception at the Australian National Maritime Museum.
Don’t miss out – book now! You can also buy digital tickets to get on-demand access to the summit talks (made available from 22 June).
50+ PIONEERING SPEAKERS – ANNOUNCED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Margot Mottaz – Curator, SUPERBLUE – the global immersive art sensation whose founding site in Miami features TeamLab, James Turrell & Es Devlin
- Leah Harris – Executive Producer – Original Podcasts, SPOTIFY AUNZ
- Michael Rodrigues – NSW inaugural 24 Hour economy Commissioner & former MD, Time Out
- Daryl Karp – Director & CEO, AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL MARITIME MUSEUM
- Seb Chan – Director & CEO, AUSTRALIAN CENTRE FOR THE MOVING IMAGE (ACMI) & Board Member ARTSCIENCE MUSEUM
- Jody Malam – Creative Director, OUTERNET GLOBAL, London (UK) “the largest digital exhibition space in Europe” – Forbes
- Michael Brand – Director, ART GALLERY OF NSW – on their $344 million transformation
- Rohan Silva – Co-Founder, SECOND HOME (UK) – “the new creative hothouse” Wallpaper* Magazine
- Katrina Sedgwick – CEO & Director, MELBOURNE ARTS PRECINCT – the new $1.7 billion cultural project
- Thomas Mahon – Founder, MoPA (MUSEUM OF PLAY & ART) – “One of the worlds best Children’s Museums”, SMH
- Dr Georgie McClean – Executive Director Development and Strategic Partnerships, AUSTRALIA COUNCIL FOR THE ARTS
- Phil Mallet – Regional Manager, FEVER (ANZ), the ‘Netflix of Live Experiences’
…with MANY more to be announced over the next few weeks! Click here for latest updates