The Australia Council for the Arts is funding expert coaching in digital disruption for creative enterprises and cultural organisations across Australia, in partnership with REMIX. The Createch: Digital Enterprise Program will help scale an innovation project or creative business, focussed on fully-digital or hybrid projects.
We are currently seeking creative businesses and organisations with an existing track record who would benefit from consulting and support.
Outcomes will be tailored to your needs, but may include:
- introductions to potential investors
- introductions to potential partners and collaborators who can help your idea grow more quickly
- expert advice and strategic reviews to identify challenges and opportunities
- planning for investment
- planning your technical or product roadmap
- global trend analysis and insights to assist your project development
- coaching and strategic advice around the development of your project presentation
In addition to 20-hours of bespoke consulting, participants will become part of a unique peer community made up of Australia’s leading creative innovators. You will also attend REMIX Summit Perth on 14-15 September 2023 to network and exchange with peers.
You will receive digital REMIX resources, and your innovation project will be promoted globally in the special REMIX Digital Showcase, where you will be invited to give a 10-15 minute presentation introducing your work. The showcase will be promoted by both REMIX and the Australia Council for the Arts to help grow the audience for your innovation project.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 4th July 2023, 3pm AEST.
You can find out more about the program, and how to apply, on the Australia Council for the Arts website including how to register for the program information day on 30 May.
If you’re looking for further inspiration and examples, as well as other ways in which REMIX can support your professional development, check out our Creative Entrepreneurship pages.
Image by Tim Cheeseman