REMIX is delighted to announce the new cohort for the 2023 Business of Culture incubator, supported by the City of Sydney.
The jury of industry experts had a tough time selecting from a very high calibre of creative entrepreneurs, eventually agreeing on six exciting opportunities to intensively support over the next few months:
- Laurence Rosier Staines – Caldera Entertainment
- Bjorn Godwin & Elina Godwin – Knox.live
- Katie Barry & Helen Henry – Loud Island
- Valentina Corona & Anne Radimin – Playwave
- Josh Chapman, Sam Aspinall & Chantel Covey – SUBVRT
- H Morgan-Harris – Tortuga Studios
Each week the cohort will be meeting with expert mentors and business advisors, working through the REMIX Business of Culture course to develop sustainable income strategies that support creative practice. The Incubator culminates in the Pitch Day, where each team is invited to present their concept to a hand-picked panel of potential government and business partners and investors.
If you are working on a creative enterprise and would like further support from REMIX, take a look at our Creative Entrepreneurship pages for more information about other support opportunities currently available, as well as some case studies we’ve curated to help inspire new ideas and approaches.