Please Note: This is an archived blog post from April 3, 2017. For more recent updates, view the latest REMIX news, Agency case studies or homepage
REMIX are excited to be teaming up with Creative Victoria on a brand new event. We are looking for leading innovators from across Victoria to present at the inaugural creative industries summit – Creative State: The Summit – 28-30 June 2017.
We are keen to hear from potential speakers with insights, case studies or stories to share for a range of formats, including keynotes, panels and workshops.
If you’d like to present, please send us details of your proposed talk or workshop, including a title and short summary (no more than 300 words); names, organisations and contact details of those presenting; any relevant links; and why you think this is a good fit for the Creative State summit.
Read more about Creative State – http://creativestatesummit.com
We are interested in submissions that explore:
– New partnership models in the creative industries
– New business models in the creative industries
– New ideas and trends in the creative industries
– The opportunities for the creative industries in embracing ideas from other areas such as social entrepreneurship
– A ‘no boundaries’ Creative State – examples of cross disciplinary
working in the creative industries
– New markets / International engagement
– The value of creativity in society and the economy. Creativity as ambitious, dangerous and radically different
– The impact of technology disruption on the creative industries
– Sustaining creative practice
– Access and diversity
– ‘Open all hours’ culture
– Metropolitan and regional growth challenges and opportunities
– New career pathways
The deadline for submissions is cob Thursday 13 April 2017, but as more speakers are confirmed the number of opportunities becomes increasingly limited – we’d therefore ask you to express your interest as soon as possible. Please email us at email@example.com to enter your submission or ask any further questions.
Creative State: The Summit will take place from 28-30 June 2017.
Tickets are on sale from 18 April.