REMIX are excited to be teaming up with Creative Victoria on a brand new event. We are looking for leading innovators from across Victoria to present at the inaugural creative industries summit – Creative State: The Summit – 28-30 June 2017.
We are keen to hear from potential speakers with insights, case studies or stories to share for a range of formats, including keynotes, panels and workshops.
If you’d like to present, please send us details of your proposed talk or workshop, including a title and short summary (no more than 300 words); names, organisations and contact details of those presenting; any relevant links; and why you think this is a good fit for the Creative State summit.
Read more about Creative State - http://creativestatesummit.com
We are interested in submissions that explore:
- New partnership models in the creative industries
- New business models in the creative industries
- New ideas and trends in the creative industries
- The opportunities for the creative industries in embracing ideas from other areas such as social entrepreneurship
- A ‘no boundaries’ Creative State – examples of cross disciplinary
working in the creative industries
- New markets / International engagement
- The value of creativity in society and the economy. Creativity as ambitious, dangerous and radically different
- The impact of technology disruption on the creative industries
- Sustaining creative practice
- Access and diversity
- ‘Open all hours’ culture
- Metropolitan and regional growth challenges and opportunities
- New career pathways
The deadline for submissions is cob Thursday 13 April 2017, but as more speakers are confirmed the number of opportunities becomes increasingly limited – we’d therefore ask you to express your interest as soon as possible. Please email us at [email protected] to enter your submission or ask any further questions.
Creative State: The Summit will take place from 28-30 June 2017.
Tickets are on sale from 18 April.