If statues could talk, what stories would they tell?
Do you have a creative idea that will change the way people experience arts and culture?
We’re looking for clever, game-changing concept: it could be big or small, apply to a country town, city, or even the whole country. Here are some examples to get you inspired.
Pitch your idea and you could be off to REMIX, an annual global summit which tackles the big ideas shaping the future of culture and the creative industries—and—have the chance to workshop your idea during a three month mentorship with global communications agency Mindshare.
All entries will be judged by the following panel of cultural movers, shakers and communicators:
- Peter Tullin, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, REMIX Summits
- Tony MacGregor, Arts Editor, ABC RN
- Rachel Healy, Head of Culture, City of Sydney
- Sam Turley, Head of Co-creation Strategy, Mindshare
RN, in partnership with REMIX and Mindshare, is offering you the chance to win a creative, cultural and technological experience like no other.
- Return flights to Sydney from the nearest Australian capital city (departing Monday 1 June, returning Wednesday 3 June)
- Two night’s accommodation at the amazing QT Sydney Hotel (Monday 1 June—Wednesday 3 June)
- A full-conference pass for REMIX (Tuesday 2 June and Wednesday 3 June)
- Attendance at REMIX reception events and trendscouting
- Participation in “The Ideas Brewery”—Mindshare’s dynamic, interactive space onsite at REMIX for attendees to share and explore their ideas for shaking up the Arts and Culture scene in Australia
The winning entrant may also be offered the following, at the judges discretion:
- The chance to present your winning idea on stage at REMIX
- A three month mentorship with Mindshare (3 hours per month)
- The opportunity to promote your winning idea on Pozible.com
- Participation in a coaching/feedback session with Mindshare and/or and interview/video shoot with ABC RN (Monday 1 June)
- Two full-conference passes for REMIX
You can enter here on the ABC RN website.